Have you guys ever been Punk'd by Ashton Kutcher for his show?
Desrosiers: He tried to but we figured it out. We're too smart....
Bouvier: Yeah, we're Canadians!
Desrosiers: Ashton is pretty pissed off and wants to get back at us.
Stinco: I'm challenging you, Ashton. (Try and) Punk us, you'll never get us.
What did Ashton do?
Stinco: This is what happened. We had just played on Jay Leno. A limousine was waiting for us, which is very unusual 'cause usually we travel by trucks. But we get into the limo anyway and the driver turns the window down and says, "Guys, I love your band. You guys are the best." Then, he wanted us to listen to his demo of him strumming the guitar like, terribly and singing like, completely out of tune and Pierre's like, "That sucks, dude!". And usually limo drivers don't stop for gas but this guy does. Then another guy comes and asks Chuck for some money (at the gas station). The driver kicks him but it's like really so fake...he kicks him but we noticed that he's not really kicking the guy.Meanwhile, Sebastien had a cold that day so he reached out for the Kleenex and noticed the camera right in the Kleenex box.
Desrosiers: Then I looked in the front seat and saw the sheet with the MTV Punk'd sign so it was over. I basically told Ashton that if he wanted to punk us, he's got to work on the plan, 'cause it's not gonna happen!
jimmy eat world sweetness
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire